*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Roku of the Fist
  2. Options
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828869-Kung-Fu-Panda-Interactive/cid/1230956-Roku-of-the-Fist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1828869
It's a Kung Fu Panda Interactive. That's it.
This choice: Original Character 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Roku of the Fist

    by: Raging Demon
*Warning* I'm going to be using my Street Fighter OC, Roku, for this portion of the interactive, so there will be some street fighter references.

It was another ordinary day for the inhabitants of the Jade Palace. The Furious Five, Tigress, Monkey, Viper, Crane, and Mantis, along with the Dragon Warrior, Po, were commencing their training for the day under the careful watch of their master, Shifu. Their training has become very intense in order to prepare themselves for anything that might threaten the Valley of Peace. As their training continued Viper noticed someone walking up the steps. "Master, someone's approaching" she said to Master Shifu. He raised a hand for everyone to stop what they were doing. Everyone immediately came to a stop to see whom it was coming up the steps to the palace. As the figure made his way up the steps he came to a stop when he reached the top. He was greeted by the curious looking faces of the Five as well as Po. Everyone took a good long look at him. He looked as if he were in his early twenties. He was wearing a sleeveless black gi top, black fingerless gloves on his hands, a black belt around his waist, and black bottoms with black sandals. He was tall, had short shimmering blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a great physique. The young man finally spoke. "Greetings, my name is Roku" he said as he clasped his hands together and bowed to everyone. "It's a pleasure to meet such great Kung Fu masters". Everyone continued to stare at him. "Uuuuhhhh" Roku said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "You'll have to forgive my students" Shifu spoke up. "For some of them this is their first time seeing an actual human". "Oh sorry" Roku replied. "I forgot you guys aren't used to seeing humans in this neck of the woods. "My apologies" Shifu said returning Roku's bow. "Oh" Tigress finally snapped out of it and nudged the others to do the same. Everyone bowed back to Roku. "Thank you" he said. "Yes, there hasn't been a human in the Valley of peace in centuries. "Really? Why is that"? Roku asked. "Well, the predators sort of took a liking to them". Shifu replied. Roku looks up to see Tigress turn away rubbing her neck nervously. "Oh" Roku said surprised. "You need not worry about things like that now. The inhabitants of this region have become much more civilized since then. "Well, that's a load off" replied Roku with a sigh of relief. "So what is it you are doing here"? Inquired Tigress. "I've been told that fate has chosen the new Dragon Warrior". Roku replied. "That's me" said Po walking up to you. "Nice to meet you. The names Po, Roku right"? He asked "Yes, nice to meet you too Po". "So what can the bodaciously awesome Dragon Warrior do for ya"? He asked striking a few fighting poses. "Fight Me"! Roku exclaimed. "Yeah cuz I-come again". Po stuttered. "Fight me Dragon Warrior, I've traveled from afar to test my skills against the mightiest of warriors". Roku replied taking a fighting stance. "Uuuuuhhhh" says Po backing away. Does Po accept his challenge?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb*
3. Something Else Happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raging Demon (UN: kkduser100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raging Demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828869-Kung-Fu-Panda-Interactive/cid/1230956-Roku-of-the-Fist