*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832685
Pony-girl Fluttershy is lost in the Everfree forest, Where everything wants her for dinner

Pony-girl Fluttershy is lost in the Everfree forest, Where everything wants her for dinner

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Fluttershy gets lost in the everfree forest while visiting her friend Zecora. She must find her way home before something finds her...

Fluttershy will encounter all kinds of monsters and baddies this night, including hungry plants and animals, a terrifying Medusa, and a sex-crazed stallion bent on brainwashing her into an obedient little sex slave...

Can she escape or is it this poor yellow pony's fate to wind up never leaving the everfree forest ever again, be it as Food, a statue or a slave...

Her fate is in your hands/hooves..

On a side note, This is an alternate Anthro-World version of the series, So Flutters looks like this:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/015/8/3/fluttershy___anthro_by_tessla...

On that note, Please don't give her feet. She still has hooves as if she were a regular pony, but does have hands. It's just that I find the Anthro-Versions with hooves much cuter.

Fluttershy has two "weapons" at her disposal. One is that she is a pegasus, so she can fly. She just chooses not to due to a fear of hights from years of child trauma and being teased for her flight skills (or lack there of)

She also has the Stare. The details of which are fuzzy, but it seems to give her temporary control over an animal's mind. It can be avoided and canceled out by hypnosis however. Also she refuses to use it on other ponies.

RULES:
This Interactive may include: Soft vore, Cannibalism (not to discriptive), Petrification, And sex.

If you decide to include the CMC it is ok for them to die, but no under age sex will be permited.

Please give Flutters a fighting chance. Each option must give her an escape route, but also one Death/Entrapment/Enslavement ending.

No short paragraph/one senctence posts. Keep them at least 2 paragraphs long.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror