*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hairbrush
  2. One of those days....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/1239241-The-Hairbrush
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832687
One day Cole gets his chance to see how his other lives live.
This choice: The Hairbrush  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Hairbrush

    by: CelesteIrving
Out of curiosity, you touched the hairbrush. The other items vanished and she waved her hand over you. You were enveloped in a blinding light. When you came too, you were lying on a bed. You sat up and looked around, the room was very girly. The floor was covered in a dark purple shag carpet. On the back of the door to the hallway hung a short pink robe. On the wall were posters of male actors and singers. On the end of the bed was a pile of stuffed animals. You pulled the purple and black covers off of yourself and stood up. You noticed that you were at least 6 inches shorter. You noticed the weight on your chest and peered down. You saw the two mounds protruding from your chest. They were covered by a white tank top. You looked farther down to see pink sweatpants. You finally looked in the mirror, you saw a cute teenage brunette. Her hair a light brown, in long elegant waves. Freckles were scattered across her face in a cute fashion. Her eyes a beautiful green, you kinda got lost in them until you remembered that girl was an alternate version of yourself. So you were mesmerized by yourself. The room got dark, then bright again. You turned to see the spirit behind you. "You will now observe for one day how this you lives, when the day is done I will reappear to you." she said calmly fading away. The lights turning back on.

"Nicole, hurry up and get ready for school!" your mother said from downstairs.

"Alright mom, be down in a sec." your body replied. It started to move on its own towards the closet. You were confused until you remembered that the spirit said you would observe this life for a day, not live it. Your body opened up the closet, you could feel everything your body could. "Umm what would be cute today?" your body said. Then your body grabbed a v-neck sweater, pink and black stripes. Then it grabbed a jean mini-skirt. Quickly your body stripped revealing a bright green bra and panties. It slid the skirt up, and put a laced tank top on under the stripped v-neck sweater. Your body sat down in the mirror, it grabbed the brush the spirit showed you and brushed its hair. Then it did it's makeup, grabbed a purse and headed downstairs, slipping on some pink flip flops.

"Cute!" your mom said. She seemed much skinnier in this universe, you almost hated to say that she was almost more beautiful too.

"Thanks mom!" your body said hugging your mom good morning after walking down the stairs. You could feel your breasts bounce on every step. They had to be at least C sized. Your body sat down, ate some cereal and then left for school........

You have the following choices:

1. on a bus

*Noteb*
2. in a car

*Noteb*
3. in a friends car

*Noteb*
4. in a boyfriends car

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/1239241-The-Hairbrush