*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The guitar
  2. One of those days....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/1239316-The-guitar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832687
One day Cole gets his chance to see how his other lives live.
This choice: The guitar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The guitar

    by: CelesteIrving
You liked rock, the guitar seemed like a good choice. So you touched it and the other items vanished. The spirit waved her hand over you and you were enveloped in a bright light.

When you could see you were in a bedroom quite similar to your own. One of the only real differences was some of the clothes choices and the two guitars and amp sitting in the corner. You looked in your mirror. You didn't look a whole lot different, in fact one of the only differences was longer hair and a earring. The Spirit appeared behind you as the lights dimmed. "You will observe this life for a day before you see me again." And with that she vanished and you lost control of yourself. Your body took a shower, threw on a band shirt and some ripped jeans and went downstairs. You hugged your mom as you grabbed breakfast and headed out the door to your car, all uncontrolled of course. You got to school and people were high fiveing you a bunch. You walked up to your friend group, whom had all changed a bit too. "Hey Cole, you ready for our big gig tonight?" Jack asked.

"You know it dude. It's going to be awesome, hopefully the record label guy likes us." your body told your friends and now band mates. Through out the rest of the day, your body tapped its feet, sang and banged on desks. Not that anyone cared, people must have liked your band. At the end of the day, a girl ran towards you and hugged you tightly. Was this Amanda? you thought to yourself. It was, in this dimension she was a slightly emo chick, and still your girlfriend. "Hey Babe, good luck tonight! I'll be in the front row!" she said, kissed you and then caught up with her friends. You then drove off with your friends, grabbed your gear and headed to a local theater. It was time to warm up and sound test. After all the electronics were plugged in everyone stepped into their places to test. Your body walked center stage with the guitar, right to the mic in front. Not only did you play the guitar but you were lead singer to the band also. Your body turned back to your band mates, you saw the banner and your band name was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gore Factory (Death metal band)

*Noteb*
2. Ghost in a Bottle (Rock like Red Jumpsuit apparatus and Panic! at the Disco)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/1239316-The-guitar