*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832854-Yugioh-Chronos-Striking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832854
What if Yugi was confronted by a duelist with a deck with cards not of his time?

What if Yugi was confronted by a duelist with a deck with cards not of his time?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Duelists approch the charcters of Yugioh and challege them to a duel. But this duelists own cards not yet seen by this characters.
The duelists have Syncro and XYZ (exceed) monsters. This duelists work for a powerful man who operates everything from the shadows. They Yugioh gang must try and stop them before it is too late.
Rules:
1. The duelists that are from the future.
2. The duelists are OC's. You may have minor characters from this series join in later chapers.
3. The first duel against one of the future duelists is a loss. After the first win for the Yugioh gang you may have it that the duelist is unable to do any thing and they borrow some of his cards.
4. The duelist in the city use can Syncro's, it is not until the Yugioh gang gets close to the master mind that XYZs(exceeds) are intoduced. Decks must be made with real cards.
5. The mastermind must duel and win against Pegasis. You may or may not saw how this duel went down but if you are leading towards the use of XYZs before the right time do not descrive the monster in detail.
Set in a time after the Pharoh's spirit passes to the afterlife.
Follow the rules and, "It's Time to Duel!"

New rule:

In addition to Syncros and XYZs, Pendulum Summoning is allowed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832854-Yugioh-Chronos-Striking