*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2716681-Protector-of-Beauty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1833309
A mysterious spaceship makes young adult human females swell in pleasure and weight gain
This choice: Your possible alternative idea based on the primary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Protector of Beauty

    by: crushstar
Eons ago, lived an alien determined to preserve the universal beauty known as female obesity. Huge breasts, round bellies, wobbly thighs, and swollen buttocks surpassed all other qualities in femininity. If these immaculate traits were to ever fall in danger, beauty itself would perish. Resilient, the alien constructed an AI spaceship programmed to protect full figured femininity for all time. The spaceship valiantly watches from space, ready to pounce should beauty becomes misguided.

Sitting in space, the spaceship sees an unsettling development. Human women are foolishly shedding beautiful pounds. Humanity had lost its way and women ignore their instincts of plump ravenous bodies in favor of shriveled, unhealthy bodies. Deception had gripped girls into exercise and dieting, practices unbefitting any lavish lady. To the spaceship's concern, the female population was becoming slimmer.

Preparations were made. Inhabitable bases were set up throughout the solar system to house rescued women. Advanced technology graced said bases capable of catering to any woman's needs.

Ready to save beauty the spaceship approached Earth, hovering closely above its inhabitants.

The first woman abducted was...

You have the following choices:

1. a chunky jogger

*Noteb*
2. a thin cheerleader

*Noteb*
3. more girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2716681-Protector-of-Beauty