*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2716687-A-chunky-jogger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1833309
A mysterious spaceship makes young adult human females swell in pleasure and weight gain
This choice: a chunky jogger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A chunky jogger

    by: crushstar
Sharon was a 150 pound woman. Naturally her body was a voluptuous 180 pounds however, society had pressured the poor girl into losing weight. Depriving herself from needed food and torturing herself with unpleasant exercise, the beautiful woman had unfortunately succeeded and shrunk. Sharon hated the whole experience and deep down loved her curves but others had tricked her into self loathing.

"Oh why am I fat?" pouted Sharon grabbing two handfuls of her paunch with her hands.

"I just have to be thin. Thin like those women on tv."

Sharon tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail and pulled on a tight sports bra over her ample breasts. Wearing a pair a flimsy gym shorts, Sharon observed pockets of cellulite on the back of her fat thighs.

Sharon sighed "It's like my body doesn't want me to slim down."

As the sun set, Sharon went out to jog. She waited til dark to jog because she didn't want people to see her gelatinous flesh jiggle in tight clothing. Sharon refused covering her soft belly, running in a shirt was too uncomfortable so she only wore a sports bra letting her belly go bare. As visibility diminished, Sharon set off. Immediately her body quaked and rippled.

"Huff huff Come on Sharon keep it up." she told herself tolerating her boobs bobbing up and down.

The unnecessary exercise caused Sharon's lungs to burn. Her joints hurt and all she could think about was food. Her body was telling her to stop and go replenish the lost calories. Demented by society's destructive influence, Sharon continued her jog, until a mysterious light hovered over her.

Wh- what is that? Am.. I... seeing things? Maybe (pant) I really am overdoing it." Sharon out of breath said between gasps.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sharon finds herself floating towards it

*Noteb*
2. the spaceship abducts her

*Noteb*
3. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2716687-A-chunky-jogger