*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Great Buy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/1247891-A-Great-Buy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834178
A program with the power to alter reality and you're about to make some "big" changes!
Chapter #1

A Great Buy

    by: Big Boy
"God I'm bored." Brad said as he idly surfed the web on his laptop. Brad was a 17 year old high school student with dark hair and eyes. He wasn't a jock, or a nerd or very popular, he was more average at 5'11" and 160 lbs. Brad, like most seniors in high school, felt laid back and that he had way too much time on his hands, so he spent most of it playing on his computer. But after awhile, even that began to grow dull. You can only play the same computer game so many times before you get bored of it, after all.

As he was surfing the net, the front door opened and in walked his mom. Vanessa took one look at her lazy son and sighed disapprovingly, which Brad ignored. "Brad, don't you have anything to study for?"

"Nope." Brad said, not taking his eyes off the computer screen.

"Your teachers seem to think otherwise." Vanessa said. Reaching into her bag, she pulled. out a CD case. "I saw this while I was shopping today. It you want it, you can use it to help you study, or you can give it to your brother or sister."

Peeling his eyes off the monitor for a second, Brad took the CD case and read the label. Universal Program! Organize your world! "Seriously mom, an organizer?"

"You need to organize yourself more than just sitting around on the couch all day. Since you're on that computer, you might as well use it for something productive." Vanessa told him. "So do you want to use it or not?"

Brad thought for a moment and said...

You have the following choices:

1. Fine I'll use it

2. Give it to Keith

3. Give it to Britney

4. Give it to Dad

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/1247891-A-Great-Buy