*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834261-Siege-Of-The-Giantess/cid/1262530-Braegale-gathering-her-army-to-go-scout-the-gia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834261
An ancient village defends itself against the onslaught of a giantess army!
This choice: Braegale gathering her army to go scout the giantess camp further?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Braegale gathering her army to go scout the gia...

    by: Unknown
As the warrior party assembles to fight the giants from a distant land, Braegale mount's her horse and prepares her armor hoping the near perfect skills her tactical offense team she possess(one of the best in the land) will keep her from having to use her armor and she would return home victorious to her town and finally settle down keeping the battle off their lands.

Trekking out to where the giant beast's camp, Braegale order's one of the best mages in the elite unit to scout out a battle strategy and give her a battle plan solution now."Yes commander, he say's as he takes another mage and 2 horses and treks into the giantess camp.

upon reaching the camp of the beast's the other novice mage (his apprentice) runs into camp ahead of his master " will destroy them ourselves and be heroes we have magic." the dumb kid yells"too far ahead of his master to be help, the master mage says under his breath " there goes another apprentice watching the giantess scoop him up.

She was beautiful for such a beast though with tan skin, blue eyes and a rumbling pit which required him as food, As the giantess placed him in her mouth the brash apprentice got one in though he fired and orb of manta strait out of her mouth and it smashed into another beast instantly knocking her down putting her down foe=r good


"Give me your staff" the predator beast rips it out of his hand "you wont need that where your going," the giantess closes her mouth back up and swallows him whole.

"What is that another giantess" says pointing at the master mage. Get his staff, now the leader of the giantess says....






what happens next






*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834261-Siege-Of-The-Giantess/cid/1262530-Braegale-gathering-her-army-to-go-scout-the-gia