*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. splitting yourself in half
  2. a dull, dull life...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834492-Ladys-Adventures/cid/1253419-splitting-yourself-in-half
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834492
You are Lady Angel, a high school student stuck in a rut. One day, you gain real magic!
This choice: splitting yourself in half  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

splitting yourself in half

    by: R00by646
You decide to split yourself in half, remembering all of the illusions you've ever dreamed about. As a child, you kept numerous tapes of magicians cutting beautiful women in half, wishing you could be in the box getting cut apart. You even still have a few of them to this day in your closet, worried people would find you even more of a freak for your obsession of cutting someone in half.

As you place your hands on your hips, you eagerly imagine how the bottom of your stomach will feel, even getting a bit wet at the thought. With pure concentration, you push up, and hear a slight tearing noise; you just split yourself in half. The mere fact you're laying beside your long slender legs is getting you dripping wet.

Overwhelmed by your raging libido, you take off your skirt and panties, give yourself a joyous lick, then begin to eat yourself out. As you climax, you lay down in bliss as you just eat yourself out. Overwhelmed by these new experiences, you pass out. Four hours later, you wake up to find your body still split in half. As you look at the top of your lower half, you happily sigh because of the wonderful moment that occurred a few hours ago. You hug your lower half giddily, then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 R00by646 (UN: shadow646 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R00by646 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834492-Ladys-Adventures/cid/1253419-splitting-yourself-in-half