*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a dull, dull life...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834492-Ladys-Adventures/cid/1243158-a-dull-dull-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834492
You are Lady Angel, a high school student stuck in a rut. One day, you gain real magic!
Chapter #1

a dull, dull life...

    by: R00by646
You are Lady Trinity Angel, an 18 year old senior in the Nightrise High School. Life is boring.: everyday, you go to school where you take mostly creative classes and accounting. After school on the walk home, you hang out with your only real friend May Foruko, the chubby anime girl so close to being goth if it weren't for her frumpy sweater, denim jeans and Frosty boots. When you return, you go home to do most of the chores while your mother sleeps wherever she feels like. Why she works as an overnight doctor is beyond you. And then you repeat the cycle the next day again and again.

But one day, out of boredom, you go to a pawn shop run by a man named James Saintly. He seems odd, eccentric, but that's not saying much with most of the city being made up of overly friendly people. He notices your boredom as you drone on through his store, and asks if you want to activate the magic in you.

Confused, you think he is going to drug and rape you. However, the old man insists that everyone has magic in them, but it is not activated. Still doubting, he proves it by making an old tv play, despite there being no cables. You examine the tv and find there is no generator in/near. To further confirm his point, he summons a fire ball. You look at this phenomenon in awe, then he makes it disappear.

You ask him how much would it cost. He grinfully replies 'nothing, I just like seeing a happy face like yours'.

The man gives you a bag of powder, and your fears escalate back.

'breathe it in. Like life,' the man said in a zen way.


You breathed in some of the powder and feel a surge of energy flow in you. It felt like winds blew around you delicately and soothing. To test out this new energy, you summon a fireball. To your amaze, a bright and burning fireball hovers above your hand.

You decide to run on home and test out your new powers. At home, you notice your mother sleeping on the couch. Sneaking up the stairs, you reach your room without waking your mother. So much power at your disposal and so much to do with it!

Of course, you probably shouldn't do something too crazy with it. A fireball certainly would alert the neighbors and passerbys... You decide to test your magic by...

You have the following choices:

1. taking your head off

*Noteb*
2. melting yourself

3. splitting yourself in half

4. pop off your feet and play with them

5. your choice ;)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 R00by646 (UN: shadow646 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R00by646 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834492-Ladys-Adventures/cid/1243158-a-dull-dull-life