*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thinking
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835031-Shrunk-in-High-School/cid/1244572-Thinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1835031
You are James, a pervert, and you have shrunk during class around hot girls.
Chapter #1

Thinking

    by: TurboTriforce
One day, you were sitting in your desk during class, listening to a boring lecture from your teacher, Ms. Melony. You weren't actually listening to her, you were just looking at how beautiful she was. She just got out of high school herself and she had the figure of an angel, and the breasts of a god. Every time she walked, her boobs just jiggled like you wouldn't believe.

To your left, the head cheerleader Samantha sat, chewing gum. But not only was she the head cheerleader, she was also your girlfriend. Amazing in almost every way, she was like a goddess. Her perky breasts. Her beautiful eyes. You were right now thinking about how her bare ass might look like. You were so horny right now.

Just then, you felt a tingly sensation. You felt dizzy... and everything went black. You woke up to find yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. 6 inches tall

2. 1 inch tall

*Noteb*
3. 1 centimeter tall

4. 1 millimeter tall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TurboTriforce (UN: turbotriforce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TurboTriforce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835031-Shrunk-in-High-School/cid/1244572-Thinking