*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Annetta Fish
  2. Waking up in this crazy world.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1251310-Annetta-Fish
by Lucius
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1837281
The lovely Nymph sisters of Rayman Origins shrink you down and use you as a play-thing
This choice: Annetta gets you first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Annetta Fish

    by: Lucius
"Well, Anny was the first to find him when he got 'lost' so I think she should get him first." Everyone reluctantly agreed. Annetta took you carefully from Edith and began discussing your schedule with the others.

"Ok, so it'll be me, then Helena, then Holly, then Edith, and finally Betilla. That sound good?" Annetta asked, and everyone agreed on the schedule. Annetta soon left and brought you to the pier. You looked down from her hand and saw the blue water rippling below. "Uhh, what are we doing here, Miss Annetta?" You asked Annetta as you looked up at her, you had to admit something about the sea air made her sparkle with even more beauty. "Well, I am the ocean nymph. My house is at the bottom of the sea, so you might want to hold on!" Annetta said as she dove into the ocean, you in her hand. The rush of water felt a bit painful at your size, but you managed to hold on to her index finger as you both drifted down to the bottom of the ocean floor.

Annetta might be the ocean nymph, but you can't breathe under water. Soon, you let out all your breath and began gasping for air halfway down to the ocean floor, waving your arms around trying to get Annetta's attention. Your attempts are successful, as Annetta looks at you with a questioning look on her face. You point to your head and make a breathing motion as you also point to go up. Annetta simple shakes her head and hoists you up to her face. You're curious as to what she's trying to do, but now you're really starting to suffocate. That's when Annetta places you near her mouth.

Annetta wraps her lips around your face and blows air into your lungs in order to keep you alive as you finish your descent to the ocean floor. She enters her house, which seems to be inside a bubble and opens the door and steps inside.

"Well... that was fun..." you gasp as you cough up a bit of water. "I dunno, you seemed to enjoy the last part." Annetta giggled as you blushed in embarrassment "Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get another kiss early." Annetta said as she made a kissy face at you, making you blush even more. These nymphs were really flirty when they were alone with you.

"Well, I think it's time we had some fun. How about we play a game of..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cat and mouse.

*Noteb*
2. Truth or Dare

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lucius (UN: almost2922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lucius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1251310-Annetta-Fish