*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up in this crazy world.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1250925-Waking-up-in-this-crazy-world
by Lucius
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1837281
The lovely Nymph sisters of Rayman Origins shrink you down and use you as a play-thing
Chapter #1

Waking up in this crazy world.

    by: Lucius
The last thing you remember was receiving an email that asked you if you wanted to have a fun time, you didn't even respond to it, you just sarcastically said "Sure" out loud before a flash of light blinded you. Now you feel horrible, like you were spun around in a washing machine or something. The only thing you can hear is what sounds like an insects fluttering wings, followed by someone poking you, although you could have swore it was more like a punch. You swat at whatever hit you, only to hit thin air. Doing that must have been funny, because you then heard a girlish giggle coming from all around you as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Hey! He's waking up now! I think you poked him too hard Anny."

Once you opened your eyes and sat up, all you could say to yourself was "Wow" (Not that anyone heard you at your size)
All you could see were the curvy bodies of the Nymph sisters from Rayman Origins, but they were giant sized!

"Who gets him when though?" "I think I should get him first!" "He does look pretty cute..."

Finally, Betilla pushed her way through her sisters and gently offered to pick you up. You kindly accepted her offer and stepped into the palm of her hand.
"I think I should explain his situation first though" Betilla said as she stared down at you. "That'd be nice, like how and why I'm here!" You said, talking loudly so you could be heard.
"I'll explain everything little one, me aand my sisters have grown bored lately, and decided that maybe a small human would be able to provide some entertainment." This answer bewildered you. "So you kidnapped me and shrunk me down?" Betilla however, shook her head. "No of course not, we sent an offer to whoever would accept it, and you accepted it."

"That's the last time I think out loud." You thought to yourself as you sat down in Betillas hand. "So what, are you all going to play with me like a toy?" you asked rather grumpily.
"Well, yes that was the idea in the first place. But not to worry though, we put a spell on you that makes you.. what do humans call it? Like putty?"
You groaned. "Great. Now I'm a plaything for these girls." You thought to yourself as you looked out of the corner of your eye, seeing Betilla's sisters huddled around her hand. "Well, maybe it's not all bad."

"Of course, once we have our fun, you're free to go home if you choose. And we'll take good care of you." Betilla finished.

"Yeah! So let's get started!" One of the sisters shouted as she attempted to grab you, which resulted in a big scrap between the sisters. You flopped onto the floor and rubber the back of your head. It really didn't hurt as much as you thought it would. As you stood up and turned around, you attempted to calm the sisters down. "Ladies please! Stop all the fighting, you're giving me a headache!" you yelled, however your yelling fell on deaf ears. Finally, Helena, the Nymph dressed in what looked like a snow dress, shoved Edith to the ground.
It's too bad she shoved Edith in your direction, which resulted in you getting flattened by her plump rear end.

After Edith dusted herself off, the girls looked around realizing you were gone. "Uh, where did he go?" Edith asked as she turned around to look for you. The rest of the sisters giggled as Edith turned her head. "What's wrong?"

Annetta was the first to point straight at Ediths rear, revealing you plastered over it, just like someone had sat in putty. "I guess he's already having fun." Edith said as she peeled you off her skirt, which resulted in you reflating fast.

"Now that all of the fighting is over, let's discuss who gets our toy first."

After a long talk, it's decided that...



You have the following choices:

1. Betilla gets you first.

2. Helena gets you first.

3. Edith gets you first.

4. Annetta gets you first.

5. Holly gets you first.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lucius (UN: almost2922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lucius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1250925-Waking-up-in-this-crazy-world