*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Holly Luya
  2. Waking up in this crazy world.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1251330-Holly-Luya
by Lucius
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1837281
The lovely Nymph sisters of Rayman Origins shrink you down and use you as a play-thing
This choice: Holly gets you first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Holly Luya

    by: Lucius
"Holly's been pretty quite, how about we give him to her first?" Betilla suggested, as Holly dug her foot into the ground a bit, blushing. Everyone agreed on this, and handed you off to Holly.
"Alright then Holly, Betilla will get him next then-" However, Helena never finished her sentence, the wind was nearly knocked out of you as Holly darted back to her home in the desert. She almost forgot to say goodbye, but she shouted it as she left the glade.

You gagged a bit when Holly set you down on her table, she flew at what seemed like the speed of light to get you to her house. After you gathered yourself, you noticed that a radio was on nearby and that Holly was swaying about her kitchen a bit. "Guess that's why she's the music nymph..." You sighed to yourself, as you felt a powerful force knock you over. "Oops, I guess that was a little bit to rough..." Holly said as you hit the table top. You got up and turned to see that she must have bumped you with her hips when she was swaying.

"You were a bit excited to get me here huh?" Holly blushed a bit at this, and fiddled with her radio a bit. "Sure... I've never had a little person like you in my home before. I've always wanted to try something..." You gulped nervously at this, that could be a bad sign. However, your stress was eased a bit as she held her hand out. "Care for a dance little one?" Holly said with a warm smile. It was hard to resist a question like that, especially when a pretty woman asks you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lucius (UN: almost2922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lucius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1251330-Holly-Luya