*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dianna Michelle Mendez
  2. a single person
  3. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837865-AR-AP-TG/cid/1404467-Dianna-Michelle-Mendez
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1837865
an interactive about AR/AP. 300 pts for adds
This choice: Dianna Michelle Mendez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dianna Michelle Mendez

    by: mrwhite.13
Allen finally put his thoughts together and picking up the bottle and took the sip thinking Dianna Michelle Mendez, a sensation is going on all over his body his skin is beginning to tan, as he can feel his testicles are pulled up into their new position, his empty sack is pulling tight and opening up to swallow his rock hard cock, during this and becoming new plumbing urithra is pulled out to a new position, the head is now in it's new spot forming a clit, the opening is growing inward forming the vaginal cave still deepining making the rest of plumbing, cervex, womb and fallopian tubes as new hormones and dna are now flowing through the new woman as all body hair is gone below the neck, a electric sensation is flowing through her, muscle is flowing out ward as she lost 2" in height and weight is pulled out, now 135, and 5'7" large B-cups are now on her muscled chest, her arms are done muscled, smaller hands with short nails french tipped, she also feels her legs and ass change and a 6-pack on her tummy, her feet are now size 8, her hair is now long, straight, thick and black as it finished growing to mid back length, her legs are longer and her core had shrunk, her face is changed to match her new life as her knowledge of her work and life, she is growing younger ending at 23 from 39 and is also bisexual 70% into women and very picky with men, a social drinker and smokes healthy and does work out every day to be as such.

Monica looks in the mirror at her face, and feels her boobs and tummy, her clothes are shrinking to fit her body, they become clean, and a black bra is on her chest, and her boxer breifs are now a black thong, jeans are now tight on her, her black t-shirt is tight on her, and her black high top "chuck" shrunk to fit her cute feet. Her car is still her eclipse just cleaner, she decides to go to her new home, a nice apt in downtown near the beach and her job as an emergency room nurse

You have the following choices:

1. she has the night off and wants to party

*Noteb*
2. she has to work and will talk to her gf

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrwhite.13 (UN: mrwhite.13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837865-AR-AP-TG/cid/1404467-Dianna-Michelle-Mendez