*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're lying on the couch and she's sit...
  2. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1257790-Youre-lying-on-the-couch-and-shes-sit
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: You're lying on the couch and she's sitting on your chest!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're lying on the couch and she's sit...

    by: btal
When you regain consciousness, your vision is too blurry to make anything out. You're lying on something soft, and there's a soft, but oppressive weight bearing down on you.

As your vision clears, your surroundings become familiar...you're in Amy's living room. You look at the weight; it takes a moment to make sense of the image, but you realize that Angela is sitting on your stomach! She looks down on you with a possessive smirk. "Nick, you're awake! So rude to fall asleep on your host!".

You're completely speechless...both from shock and from her mass compressing your chest. She rocks side to side, wedging your midsection between her buttocks. "I've just been sitting here all alone, all...by...my...self!" She punctuates each word by bouncing on your chest, knocking the wind out of you with each bounce.

She giggles like a school girl as she begins stroking your cheek with her big toe. Disgusted, you wince and try to move your face away from her foot. She seems to not notice your resistance and places both feet flat on your face, following you with every squirm. You try to moan, but just end up with a taste of her dirty soles. "I'm so glad you came to keep me company. We're going to have so much fun together!"

She puts her feet down and leans forward, still on top of you. She brings her face closer to yours like she's about to kiss you when you finally work up the sense to scream.

Startled by your response, she falls back, landing heavily on your stomach again. The impact cuts off your scream.

"Well, we can't have that now, can we? A proper slave should learn to keep quiet. Now...how to shut you up?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1257790-Youre-lying-on-the-couch-and-shes-sit