*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1334410-She-turns-around-and-slides-back-burying-your-
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: She turns around and slides back, burying your face in her ass.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She turns around and slides back, burying your ...

    by: Closet Fetishist
She turns and plants her butt over your face, "There, now scream to your content," she says chuckling.

You hadn't stopped screaming but the heat around Angela's ass quickly robs you of breath; you scream again only to be quickly drowned out by a blasting fart.

Angela sighs, "Oh, you've stopped screaming now? That's a shame, you must have got a nice big inhale though, huh?" She laughs as you suck in her toxic fart.

She leans forward daintily and fires another fart that smacks against your protesting, scrunched face as she sits back, covering your face with her ass prison.

The groan loudly, working up a scream but it's useless; you try to buck her off but she's too heavy and sitting on your face making you unable to get any leverage to lift her...not that you could anyways.

She quickly spins around and presents her pussy area to you before wrapping her legs around your head and shoving your head back near her anus.

She releases your head for a moment and you get to horrifyingly watch her euphoric expression as she rips a huge fart, making eye contact with you; she smiles as she, with her legs, drags your head down to the source to sniff it up. The fart is putrid but she holds you there and blows another small one.

"Now lick it."

You huff and moan in a panic as she holds your face up against her ass and demands your tongue for her poop chute; the very hole that is rippling large farts into your face as you sit in hesitation.

"I said now!"

She aggressively thrusts forward releasing another fart as you flex your tongue to meet her mucousy anus walls; she laughs nearly uncontrollably, farting a few more puffs, as the farts echo in your mouth.

You have the following choices:

1. She continues farting.

*Noteb*
2. She decides you're ready for something more.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1334410-She-turns-around-and-slides-back-burying-your-