*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3 feet
  2. You've shrunk!
  3. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1257798-3-feet
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: 3 feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

3 feet

    by: btal
You wake up to find yourself curled up on the couch. You only have a vague memory of the preceding events, but it slowly comes back to you. As you look around, everything looks normal...except...something's different. Suddenly, a shadow looms overheard and comes crashing down on top of you. You have no time to react. Curled up as you are, you are completely covered and trapped by an overwhelming weight, all light cut off. Whatever's on top of you is quite soft and warm. It moves, slowly twisting and grinding you into the sofa cushion.

For a moment, the pressure relieves slightly and you see some light. You turn your face up only for it smother you back into the cushion, this time crushing your face. The sheer weight on top of you keeps you from crying out for help.

The movement stops, and the mass settles, growing impossibly heavy for a few moments. You feel like your bones should break. However, as you settle into the cushion, the softness makes it bearable. Then, it happens:

A horrible ripping sound emerges from the mass, accompanied by a hot wind directed into your side. You could've sworn you heard laughter, but all you can focus on is escape. The pressure lets up and you take your first breath in a while. Immediately, you gag on the disgusting, sulphurous stench.

The weight lifts off and you realize that Angela was sitting on you! Only...she looks 12 feet tall! You look around, as she cackles down at you. The whole room...everything's bigger! You look around, only to realize you're half your normal size.

"Oh, Nick! You're too much fun! I hope you liked that, cause there's a lot more where that came from!", she smacks her ass. At first, you're confused as to what she means.

"Oh, here comes another!", she leans over and, to your horror, rips a tremendous fart. You realize that that was what you had just witnessed first-hand. You jump back, but fall over the arm rest onto your back. You try to make a run for it, but she immediately grabs you by the shoulder and pulls you down to the floor.

You have the following choices:

1. She sits down on you again.

2. She steps on you.

*Noteb*
3. She wants to wrestle!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1257798-3-feet