*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 6 inches
  2. You've shrunk!
  3. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1278769-6-inches
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: 6 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

6 inches

    by: btal
You slowly open your eyes, but before your vision clears, something big, warm, and soft wraps around your body. Suddenly, you are hoisted up into the air! Terrified, you hold on tightly to whatever it is. You come to a stop, and as your vision comes into focus, Angela's face grins down at you...and she's enormous!

You look around to see that you're in a colossal kitchen and currently have Angela's hand wrapped around your body.

"What the fuck did you do to me!?!" you scream, nearly crying.

"Oh, Nick, don't mind me. I'm just having some fun." she replies, her smile widening into a cheshire-cat grin. Her predatory look frightens you and you cower back into her hand.

"But...why?", you whimper up at her...

"Oh, I've always wanted a scrumptious little boytoy, and I thought you'd be perfect!"

"Boyt-" you're cut off by her slimy tongue running up the length of your body.

"Ooooh, you are tasty. We're going to have so much fun together!"

Before you even have a chance to respond, her tongue and lips start caressing you again, giving you a mouthful of flesh and saliva. She licks you, sucks on you, and probes every inch of your body with her tongue. You try to scream, but can't get a word out as she mouths you. A few times, she shoves you all the way in, sucking on you like a candy. Her breath is somewhat foul and you feel like you're going to drown in her spit.

She pulls you out of her mouth and holds you infront of her face again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?!" you scream.

"Aww, tsk tsk." she lectures, "Toys should know to hold their tongue, lest they end up somewhere they don't want to be..."

You have the following choices:

1. She uses you as a dildo

2. She shoves you up her ass

*Noteb*
3. She's not putting you anywhere! You try to break free.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1278769-6-inches