*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Womb
  2. The darkness
  3. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2668777-Womb
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: Womb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Womb

    by: Unknown
"What? I couldn't hear you, but I'm guessing that you want to know where you are. Am I right? To tell you the truth, you're in my womb," she replied, in a taunting manner. "and I must say you did wonders to my body, despite the weight I look and feel 20 years younger!!!" she cried out for joy.

"WHAT!!!!!" as you push out in all direction all the while she moaned with each jolt you made "ohhh yeah keep at it that feels so good!" you felt something move up and down the sides of your containment quickly giving you the idea that it must be her hands. you kept up the moving until the darkness some how began to give way to light, first you were blinded but it soon focused as your vision returned.

your mind couldn't understand what you saw but it was clear as day as Angela was sitting in her living room setting on the same sofa you were previously passed out on, the only difference was she now was naked and that she had a literal yoga ball sized belly that made her legs space out. she sure didn't lie about looking younger all the wrinkles around her eyes were gone, plus it still looked like she was getting more beautiful by the minute, "how the hell is this happening how can i.........oh god"

yours eyes then turned to see the now bigger breasts and belly as her hands moved around the tight surface of the domes skin, the reality was that what you saw was a mirror...you are now seeing through her eyes and you didn't even know how this is even physically possible. "what......what are you?"

your gaze turns with hers as it returns the mirror showing her wide smile.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. just special

2. not telling dear

3. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2668777-Womb