*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The darkness
  2. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2107080-The-darkness
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: Everything's dark! (reader choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The darkness

    by: Reborner
... all you can see is darkness. Where ever Angela put you, it was dark, hot, tight, and moist. Struggling around for a bit, you hear a muffled giggling coming from somewhere. "Hello, Nicky. I see that you're awake. After my husband left for some bitch, I was lonely, but I still had my daughter to care for. Sadly, she grow too quickly and left me to fend for myself. I'm so glad you came along, and now, I have you close to me, so I'll never be lonely ever again." Angela said, though it was slightly muffled. "Where the hell did you put me?!?," you shouted to her. "What? I couldn't hear you, but I'm guessing that you want to know where you are. Am I right? To tell you the truth, you're in my [reader's choice]," she replied, in a taunting manner.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stomach

2. Ass

3. Womb

4. One of shoes

5. Cleavage or more choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2107080-The-darkness