*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1957830-Sleeping-in-the-barn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: In a barn.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sleeping in the barn!

    by: Zero
The two of them had a chat inside with the tamed fire keeping the room rather warm; it was a very brief conversation that didn't involve much personal matters. At most, the two of them exchanged names. Her host went by the name of Borin, a fellow farmer in these parts of the land. Kyra gave out her name but hid the fact of her status as a princess for obvious reasons. A single yawn from her mouth became the signal for the grown up to start guiding her to a place to sleep.

"There's a barn outside you could sleep in. There's lots of hay you could use as a bed," the brown-haired man stepped out of the house, leading his guest back into the cold outside. A blanket was folded up in his arms before handing it to Kyra to help her stay warm for the night.

The princess wasn't too disappointed to sleeping in such a place. Ever since she left home, her mind was well aware that there wouldn't be a bed conveniently for her to sleep each night. She was thankful enough to at least have a roof over her head, "Thank you very much. I wish I can repay you."

"Don't worry about it. I'll let you know if can help me with something, but for now, make yourself comfortable," said the older one.

A pair of large wooden doors opened outwards on its hinges, and within were loose piles of hay on each side. Wooden pillars and beams supported the structure from above, and there were even some farming tools settling near the walls. The girl sauntered inside, exploring the interiors some more as Borin carried a portable lamp to illuminate the dark room.

"Let me know if you need anything else," said the host as he stepped outside, closing the large doors but not completely shut.

Laying on a pile of hay, Kyra lied flat on her back with a blanket covering her body. Everything was dark and cozy, so falling asleep didn't seem to be a problem. Still, her mind was storming with thoughts on what just happened this night, but soon, the teenage girl fell into a deep slumber.

However, Borin was in an interesting position, especially with his guest revealing her name. How naive of her because with that kind of beauty about her, anyone with a brain would suspect her as a princess. Kyra? Pfft, just how many Kyras could there possibly be? It had to be her! What in the world was someone as wealthy and fine such as her doing in the region where lower-class workers dwell in? Whatever the case, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Ropes, pulleys, tools, and equipment, being a farmer gave him plenty of options to mess with the girl's body. It wasn't even midnight yet, and he had until sunrise to have his fun before his family wakes up by the rooster's call. That was plenty of time for him. He would lose some sleep, but this wasn't something he would pass up.

You have the following choices:

1. Kyra's Bondage 1

2. Kyra's Bondage 2

*Noteb*
3. Author's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1957830-Sleeping-in-the-barn