*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2008403-Captured-and-sent-into-slavery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: Captured and sent into slavery!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Captured and sent into slavery!

    by: Zygansky
Wandering through the night and taking in all the new sounds and smells, some of them made the young princess hold her breath, she was completely unaware of the two shadows that followed her along the streets. A particularly brightly lit house drew her attention. It seemed to be full of loud music, people shouting, singing and laughing all over the place. It would be great to just be able to enter and have some fun among the crowd while being monitored by guards or mentors. Princess Kyra closed the distance to the front door but almost jumped when the door flung open and a few men left the place, visibly intoxicated but in a very good mood. They stared at her for some uncomfortably long time.

Sensing danger, Kyra turned on the spot and fled. Initially the men followed but they were unable to run more than a few steps before they stumbled and fell to the ground, cursing and laughing. The shocked princess took a turn into a particularly dark side road without bothering what might happen there.

When she stood there, panting and looking back towards the street corner, she saw someone enter the lane with a brisk step. Kyra pressed herself to the wall of a house. But she was out of luck. When the man approached her he quickly placed his hand over her mouth and held a knife menacingly close to her face. Princess Kyra froze. It only became clear to her at this moment that her visit to town might cause much more trouble for her than she could handle.

Before long the other man arrived. They quickly tied Kyra's writs and ankles, replacing the hand with a piece of cloth fixed by a scarf over her mouth. She was placed into a potato bag. A horse cart arrived and carried the freight through the town and out of the city gate which a bribed guard would open for this specific cart driver without any questions. Hours of rumbling over bad roads in the uncomfortable cart made her dizzy. Finally she fell into sleep. Where did she awake
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2008403-Captured-and-sent-into-slavery