*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Quicksand!
  2. The Forest
  3. Where will the princess go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2016525-Quicksand
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: Quicksand!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Quicksand!

    by: Kuddles
As Kyra wandered through the densely forested area, she tried to cling to the thickly intertwined tree-roots, though this wasn’t particularly easy in her fuzzy slippers. She had discovered quickly that there were sunken spots which the tree roots surrounded which harbored dark pools and lichen-thick, festering bogs.

It was as Krya was gingerly traversing one of these very same quagmires that her left slipper slipped, sending her splooshing down into a knee-deep muddy mire from which she found she couldn’t easily extricate herself.

“Oh my! This IS quite a sticky predicament!”, pondered the naïve waif, shortly after giving an ear-piercing scream which immediately silenced all of the surrounding forest noises for a full minute.

As the insect chorus of the forest resumed post-princess screaming fit, Kyra pondered whether she should try to remove her feet sans slippers from the gooey morass she was slowly sinking into. Whenever she attempted to pull up a slippered foot, it seemed as though the bog only gobbled her lower down!

“Mercy me! Perhaps if I…could…just…reach. Oh, What now?!?”, Kyra cried out, as the branch she had tried to reach out for only seemed to maneuver away from her hand, always just out of her reach. Were a foot free, she would surely have stomped it. Instead, her writhing motions only serve to sink her inches lower!

Kyra now clutches to a surprisingly slippery tree-root, and decides that it would be better to make her way home barefoot from this little misadventure outside the comfortable confines of the palace rather than be swallowed up and lost to all forever in this warm, muddy grave in the midst of the old misty forest, “Looks like I’d better pull myself out without my comfy goosefeather-lined slippers, decides the pampered princess as she tries to pull herself out of the suddenly stiffening goop.

Becoming genuinely worried now, Kyra begins to shiver and hiccups out a plaintive, “H-Hello! Um, anybody around that can give me a hand here? Please? Okay, this is getting a little scary now! Princess here, in need of immanent rescue? ANYbody?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2016525-Quicksand