*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2016546-The-basement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: The basement.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The basement.

    by: Kuddles
“It’s not much, but it’s all I can offer on a chill night such as this on along the pastures, lass.”, says the sharecropper as he leads the naïve princess gently by her arm down the stairs into the darkened root cellar below the manor he shares with his wife and small children. “If the missus new I was even offering this much courtesy, she’d cry for your back to be whipped as a witch, so be glad for these humble accommodations, and I’ll bring you something to eat as soon as the rest of the household have gone to sleep.” He proceeded to light a hearth for her to warm herself by, and leaves, turning back to fully enjoy a look at the beautiful, mysterious girl who has wandered in from out of nowhere, in search of a place to stay for the night.

Kyra weighed her choices, and decided that this situation, no matter how inglorious, was still preferable to spending the night sleeping alone in the woods. The farmer seemed like a decent enough man, and she made a mental note to exempt this family from the county taxes next season, out of gratitude.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2016546-The-basement