*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956543-Journey-into-seas-on-a-rowboat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: Journey into seas on a rowboat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Journey into seas on a rowboat.

    by: Zero
Near the coast, the princess had stolen a rowboat with two oars provided. Dragging the vessel out into the shores, she hopped on board and paddled towards further into the seas. Rocking back and forth, she heaved and pulled the oar in each hand, propelling the small wooden boat to drift along the calm water. Once the girl could no longer see her own home within view, the vessel was caught under a current, and she left her destination to where the flow takes her.

The silence was soothing; only the moving waters provided any form of sound. The air had a different scent to it too. She was scared and excited at the same time. Both the dangerous and fun part was that she had no skills in navigation, having without a clue on where she would end up.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. A leak in the boat!

*Noteb*
2. Pirate ship approaching!

3. End up upon a civilization!

4. A monster hitchhiked on board!

*Noteb*
5. Author's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956543-Journey-into-seas-on-a-rowboat