*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2437304-End-up-upon-a-civilization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: End up upon a civilization!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

End up upon a civilization!

    by: Unknown
There are three potential places for her to go...

The divine therocracy of sensation:
A vast island ruled by a senate of 5 religous elite. Due to a lack of threats on the island the therocracy of sensation has turned inward towards enriching the sensations of the flesh. Normally their toys and tools are only used on others of their kinsmen and women, they would be happy to play with Kyra... with or without her consent. (18+)(Sex&Tickling)

A remote scholars tower:

Normally a place for rich and knowledge seeking colledge students, the people here would be estatic to learn about Kyra's jorney, and have some fun with her.(tickling only)

Tribal society:

Normally busy with trying to survive, these isolated men and women suddenly have a compulsion to tickle the strange new comer.(18+)(potential sex, definite tickling)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2437304-End-up-upon-a-civilization