*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840962-The-Fat-Academy/cid/1722045-Jack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1840962
See through the eyes of a teenage guy going to a school full of fat girls.
This choice: Jack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack

    by: Unknown
Jack who is 17 years old, had just arrived at his new boarding school and was really excited because up until this year the school only allowed girls but short of funds( due to the expense of feeding the girls) they decided to let a few boys in. Jack was one of the very few guys at the school filled with girls so he knew he'd be real popular with the ladies. Jack walks around and sees tons and tons of girls but there was one thing about them... they were all fat! except for a few newbies but they were already stuffing themselves. Than Jack saw two fat girls talking to each other and than they started to giggle causing their fat-filled boobs to bounce up and down and than those massive tits burst open her shirt, arrousing him. "Oh darn I popped a button" said one of the girls. "You know what, I think I'm gonna like it here" Jack said.
As Jack watched that button fly off he was approached by 2 hot fat girls. "Hi whats your name?" said one of the girls "I'm Jack" "Well Jack I'm Tori" "And I'm Terra" "We haven't seen any guys here before." said Tori. Tori had green hair, alluring green eyes, huge tits the size of bowling balls which overflowed from her shirt which she tied in a knot exposing her nice plump belly, thick legs and a plump juicy ass that her short skirt could barely cover and when she would bend over her ass would always be exposed. "Want us to show you around?" Terra said while sucking on a lollipop. Terra had blue hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, her tits were huge as well but not as massive as Tori's just the size of cantelopes but still stretched her shirt to its limits which didn't even cover her belly button, her belly was bigger than Tori's though, softer and plumper hanging nicely out over her skirt like a big pumpkin, her ass was wider than Tori's and jiggled under her very short skirt with every step her fat thighs took. Tori and Terra stared and smiled at Jack as he thought to himself "Yes yes yes these girls are totally into me!"Jack than said "Yes I would love a tour." The girls shrieked with glee as they both took one of Jack's arms held him close in between their fat bodies. "Come on we'll show you the school" Terra said. "Wow these girls sure are soft and they smell really nice too." Jack thought as he walked sandwiched between two fat girls.

Tori and Terra show Jack the cafeteria and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840962-The-Fat-Academy/cid/1722045-Jack