*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A skinny girl stuffing herself
  2. Troy
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840962-The-Fat-Academy/cid/2029613-A-skinny-girl-stuffing-herself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1840962
See through the eyes of a teenage guy going to a school full of fat girls.
This choice: A skinny girl stuffing herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A skinny girl stuffing herself

    by: krawler
Troy arrived at the entrance to the academy only to see a slim girl shoving huge greasy burgers and fistful of fries smothered in ketchup down her throat while washing it down with a thick milkshake. "Whoa what are you doing?" Troy asked. "Nomm omphf I'm nom eating slurp" the slim girl said. "I can see that but why are you eating like that?" Troy asked. "Because munch I only weigh 110 pounds, if I want to nom fit in I've got to swallow reach at least 160 pounds nom." the scrawny chick said dumping the carton of fries down while reaching for another carton of fries. "wait you're trying to get fat?" the bewildered Troy asked. "Nuh huh" the girl positively said while chugging her milkshake. "OOOkay" said Troy walking off totally confused. As Troy wandered throughout the campus gazing upon the scenery he saw a sea of overweight girls laughing, talking, and gorging. The few thin girls he found were frantically eating trying to gain much needed weight. As far as Troy could see he was the only man on the academy and he was getting quite the attention. Girls were waving at him, winking at him, and hollaring at him. Suddenly he was approached by an older woman about 30 years old, with enormous tits the size of beach balls, bursting out of her shirt, with a soft doughy belly under it with long black hair. "Troy I presume" "Yes maam" "I'm Ms. Blake, the head mistress of this academy and I'm pleased to welcome you, the only boy allowed here. Not only are you the only male student but the only male here, all of the teachers and staff are females too. Me and some of the other teachers here wanted to see some masculinity around here." She said feeling Troy's abs and giving a lustful smile. "Anyway I'm sure you will receive alot of attention and make alot of friends here Troy." she said. As Ms.Blake walked away Troy saw her huge ass sway and jiggle with each step. "Huh was she attracted to me?" Troy said.
Troy continued walking seeing an abundance of fat girls and also a plethora of vending machines.All the fat girls dressed rather revealing with long deep cleavage on display, bellies peeping out from underneath their shirts, short mini skirts exposing soft thick smooth thighs. Teenage girls stuffing their faces full of unhealthy foods without an ounce of hesitation and then reaching for seconds with their flabby arms. "Whats going on here?" Troy said aloud. "The girls at this academy have the attitude that fat is hot." "Huh who said that?" Troy said as he was then approached by....
.

You have the following choices:

1. a trio of voluptuous girls

*Noteb*
2. a skinny girl

*Noteb*
3. a fat teacher

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840962-The-Fat-Academy/cid/2029613-A-skinny-girl-stuffing-herself