*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841082-The-Succubus/cid/1259853-The-new-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1841082
You are a 14 year old boy who befriends Lilth a Sucubus
Chapter #1

The new girl

    by: shadowfire
Its monday morning and you walk slowly towards the school gates your heart beating fast but there is no sigh of the boys who take your lunch money every morning you may get to eat today, you walk quickly through the school yard until you get the main door, you open the door and hurry inside you walk briskly to your first lesson, you are suddenly knocked to the floor and a chuckle cuses you to shiver.

"Well look who its is lads little john just in time to give us a little pocket money".

You are pulled to your feet and held against the wall while one of the older boys takes your dinner money from your pocket, a quick jab to the stomach leaves you breathless and they walk away laughing. You struggle to your feet and walk into class head down so not to attract attention once you are seated the class goes quiet as Mr Smith enters the room.

"Settle down class...today we have a new student joining us".

John looks towards the door and gasps a girl walks in to the room and she was the most beuatful girl John had ever seen, she was slightly taller than him with a slim curvy figure her hair was midnight black and it had a shine to it, her eyes seemed dark almost black...and there was something about the way she was looking at him the made John shiver he was sure there was something not quite normal about her.

"Class this is Lilth she has joined this school so please make her welcome".

Lilth smiles and walks towards the desks immediatly all the boys struggle to make space for her but she ignores them and heads towards you, she settles down beside you and a low gasp runs through the class, you keep your head down.

The class starts as normal buit a few minutes in you jump with suprise when Lilth...

You have the following choices:

1. Whispers in your ear

2. Moves closer to you

3. Takes hold of your hand

4. Ask if you would like to have lunch with her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841082-The-Succubus/cid/1259853-The-new-girl