*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Capture Dawn
  2. Pokemon
  3. Which Anime?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1260535-Capture-Dawn
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1841179
Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.
This choice: Dawn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Capture Dawn

    by: Zero
Dawn is a 10 year old, female Pokemon trainer in the Sinnoh region. (Pokemon Diamond & Pearls)

She wears a sleeveless mini dress which is mostly black with a white undershirt inside a V-shaped neck with a short pink skirt. On her head, she wears a white beanie. On her feet, she wears pink knee-high boots with black socks underneath. She has dark blue hair and blue eyes. She has high confidence in herself and you will use that against her. Meeting her alone in a forest, you challenge her to a three on three Pokemon battle but there's a deal. The deal is if she loses, she will have to do anything you want and if you lose, you will have to give her 100 Pokemon dollar. The battlefield is a grassy plain with trees in the surroundings.

You made the first move, "Roserade, I choose you!"
Dawn confidently choose her Pokemon, "Mamoswine, I choose you!"
Dawn made a wise move of using a ice type against a grass type but Roserade serves as a set up.
"Roserade, use Toxic Spike!" your Roserade implanted a trap under the ground
Dawn didn't understood what happened since nothing happened, "Huh? What's Toxic Spike? I have never seen that move before. Mamoswine use Ice Shard!" her Pokemon fires shards of ice at your Roserade.
"Use Weather Ball." Roserade fires a a sphere of flames that burn out the shards of ice and took a direct hit to Mamoswine
"Huh, but how?" puzzled Dawn
You explained, "Look above you. It's sunny outside which means Weather Ball is a fire type move right now. It's super effective."
"Use Take Down!" Mamoswine charges in to tackle Roserade
"Use Stun Spore!" Mamoswine ran right into that one and is now paralyzed
"Oh no! Mamoswine hang in there!" said Dawn
"Use Toxic Spike once more!" Roserade lays another layer of the same trap
You end the first round, "Finish it of with a full power Weather Ball!" Another fire type attack and Mamoswine is unable to battle.

Dawn returned her Pokemon into her Pokeball, "You did well Mamoswine. Buneary, I choose you!"
Immediately, the toxic spike rises and slams into Buneary from all sides.
"Huh? What happened? Are you okay Buneary?" asked Dawn and Buneary responded
You explained to her again, "Toxic spikes causes poison every time you switch out a Pokemon, however, by using two layers of it, the poison is more powerful."
"Buneary use Ice Beam!" firing a beam of ice
Looking up in the sky, it's still sunny, "Solar beam!" Roserade immediately fires a powerful beam that doesn't require charging due to the sunny weather
The two attacks collided, but Solar Beam pushes back and hits Buneary. When Buneary tries to stand up, it's hurt by poison badly.
Dawn looks nervous, "Buneary, are you okay? Use Bounce." Buneary jumps up into the air
"End this with Solar Beam!" Roserade fires another beam and Buneary falls right into it and is unable to battle

"Buneary return; you did well. Togekiss, I choose you!" Dawn's last remaining Pokemon
Having a flying type, the toxic spike won't effect it, however, you called back your Pokemon, "Drifblim, I choose you!"
"Togekiss, use Aura Sphere!" firing a powerful sphere, it phases right through Drifblim
"Fighting type doesn't effect a ghost type. Use Psychic!" Togekiss slams into the ground by Psychic
"Togekiss, get up!" said Dawn
"Thunderbolt!" Drifblim finishes Togekiss off with a super effective move

"I win, Dawn. Time to do your part of the deal." you said
"Yeah, alright. What is it you're going to do to me?" she asked
"Drifblim, use Hypnosis!" casting a powerful hypnosis, Dawn falls to the ground, sound asleep
You walk up to her and lift her up, "I have trained my Pokemon specifically to defeat you. I have a waited for a long time for this day."
Bringing her to an underground base, you hired Team Rocket, an evil organization, to build a secret soundproof base for you along with a tickling machine that you can control. They had already left with the cash so it's time to put the money you spent to good use. There was a 'X' shaped machine with metal cuffs on each end and a head rest. You also set up a video camera, facing at the machine. Using Drifblim's psychic to suspend the girl in midair, all her clothes were taken off, revealing her naked body. Then being placed onto the machine, she was laying flat on her back with the head rest tilting her head slightly higher to make her comfortable. The metal cuffs were locked on her ankles and wrists. Her Pokemon were already in the Pokemon center to heal up and will stay there for awhile. Now, you and Dawn are all alone.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. TIckle Feet

*Noteb*
2. Tickle Belly

*Noteb*
3. Tickle chest and underarms

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1260535-Capture-Dawn