*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bob Parr
  2. Someone else
  3. Choose a character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2355484-Bob-Parr
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Bob Parr  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bob Parr

    by: Mr. George
Bob was driving back from work, trying not to crush the steering wheel in his fingers. Another frustrating day as a cube dweller, face inches from the computer monitor, with a head set strapped to his ear.

As he turned into the housing estate, he spotted a craft hovering low in the sky. A cone of sparkling purple light came from the underside. He didn't need to see anymore. It had to be over his house. The floor of car gained a stamped footprint, as he crushed the accelerator to the floor. Only just stopping before pushing it through to the road. The car barely sped up.

Eyes alert for bystanders, and supers, he turned into his own street. It looked empty. Swiftly parking the car, under a tree, he slipped from his car, completing his transformation into Mr. Incredible, slapping his black mask across his eyes.

His heart skipped a beat, as he thought about who was home. Dash was meant to be at an after-school club, and Violet had sent him a text about being late. The car door handle still in his hand crumpled as he thought about Helen, and the idea of any harm coming to her.

With no other plan, he charged into the house, looking for his wife. A little surprised there was no resistance as he smashed through door, and crashed straight into Elastigirl. Already in her red and black outfit, her eyes widened in the moments before they fell tumbling and rolling down the hallway, and in a ball of thrashing stretching limbs into the living room.

As the room spun before their eyes, Bob couldn't keep the delighted smile from his face. Whatever happened they were together, they could face it together. At least, that was what he thought.

His smile felt odd, well, not odd, but off. Or something different.

Still dizzy from their tumbling entrance to the living room, and giddy with relief, his tongue darted out, moistening his lips. It was then that he tasted the strawberry lipstick on them, and moments later he caught his reflection in the glass top of the coffee table.

Before his disbelieving eyes, he saw Elastigirl, her tongue licking her lips, and her eyes widening in dawning horror. Looking around she spotted her former body, one hand on his forehead, groaning, as he sat up.

His groaning cut off suddenly, the hand shifting from his forehead to his throat, before slipping down to his chest.

Bob got to her feet, the extra width in her hips make her feel unbalanced, her body morphed, trying to take on a more familiar, a more intimidating shape. Alas, it didn't work quite as he intended. His new Elastigirl bust grew and grew, far beyond what he'd ever seen on his wife, even in the bedroom. Each breast bigger than her head, and threatening to throw her off balance as it sloshed around in unfamiliar and disturbing ways.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2355484-Bob-Parr