*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1262349-Choose-your-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1841991
The girls from Devil Survivor are getting bigger in seven days. How is up to you!
Chapter #1

Choose your girl

    by: Evil Genius
Alright, let’s start off with three of the lovely ladies in this game:

Yuzu ‘Yoohoo’ Tanikawa – One of the best friends of the Protagonist (Tendoh), known to have certain signs of affection for Tendoh, and tries to be cheerful most of the time, although as the lockdown continues, she begins to get emotionally drained. Her parents are divorced and life just keeps piling onto her. Although the shops in Tokyo are closed, it would appear that even times of strife, this busty girl is able to get herself some comfort food.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yuzu_...

Midori Komaki – Known to the internet world as Dolly as a popular cosplay idol, she was in Tokyo for an event and couldn’t get out before the barricades were set up. She’s a firm believer of justice and has called herself a ‘Hero of Justice – Magical Dolly’ in order to save people from demons. How this spunky girl gains weight depends on where her path of justice leaves her.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Midor...

Yoshino ‘Haru’ Harusawa – The vocalist of the indie band D-Va, and one of the most beautiful characters in the game, albeit she does try to commit suicide in the game for thinking that she was the cause for bringing the demons into Tokyo. She was given her songs by the band’s former keyboardist, Aya, and even blames herself for her disappearance.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yoshi...

More girls in the ‘More girls’ option.

You have the following choices:

1. Yuzu 'Yoohoo' Tanikawa

2. Midori 'Dolly' Komaki

3. Yoshino 'Haru' Harusawa

4. More Girls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Genius (UN: almaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1262349-Choose-your-girl