*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magical Dolly - Midori!
  2. Choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1289184-Magical-Dolly---Midori
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1841991
The girls from Devil Survivor are getting bigger in seven days. How is up to you!
This choice: Midori 'Dolly' Komaki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Magical Dolly - Midori!

    by: Evil Genius
It was a great day for the cosplay web-idol!

Midori had gotten up early for her event down in Akibara for her fans, she had chosen the best outfit to showcase her slim curves and general cuteness for everyone, got her autographing pen for her to sign pictures of her… And after the event, ‘Dolly’ managed to get a decent amount of profits to help her acquire more of her cute outfits to help her fans.

She was finishing up her event (making sure to get in some last minute pictures with some of her fans) when the explosion that would start everything erupted from far away, and trapped everyone within the Yamanote Circle.

Needless to say, Midori wasn’t too happy with the predicament that she was left in. No change of clothes, stuck in the Yamanote Circle with no one that she really knew to help her in this crisis nearby, and worst of all…

“I’m boooooored!” Midori moaned as she slumped up against one of the many buildings in the Yamanote Circle. It certainly was a boring day – And with her caught in just her cosplay outfit for how long she was stuck here, well, it certainly did attract a number of wandering eyes (not that she wasn’t used to that sort of thing, heck most of the time she accepted it since it helped add to her internet reputation).

Still – the young cosplayer had to find something to occupy her time until the boundary was lifted… Most of the shops were still open, although they seemed to be rather crowded with people.
It was times like this that Midori wished she had invested in one of those COMPs that she had heard a lot about – Heck, she’d even seen a couple of her fans take her picture with the things too! That was really cool!

It was like a mini-laptop one could use in the palm of one’s hands… And it played games too!

But, unfortunately, Midori didn’t have that luxury.

So, pushing herself from the wall, Midori began to walk into the crowds in an attempt to find something to quell her boredom…
________________________________

Ideas:

Option 1: Midori comes across a weird fortune teller that offers to play a game with tarot cards – As the game continues, Midori comes across a weird fortune that seems to curse her to gain weight steadily over the next seven days… And once she gets a comp, that curse seems to intensify.

Option 2: Midori meets with the main group earlier than what the game has set, and she seems interested in staying with them. As they go through the motions of the first day, Midori notices that Yuzu is a little puffy around the middle (not much of a surprise since Yuzu seems to have a sweet in her mouth every other minute) – Thus, Midori watches Yuzu as she steadily gets bigger. When she and Yuzu are alone, she questions Yuzu and touches the comp that Yuzu has accidentally – Making her get possessed with a Demon of Gluttony and get the same fate as Yuzu…

Option three - five: Your choice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Genius (UN: almaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1289184-Magical-Dolly---Midori