*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trixie's Treacherous Quartet
  2. The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844407-Rise-of-a-New-Equestria/cid/1702593-Trixies-Treacherous-Quartet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Boris
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1844407
A mysterious stallion wishes to overthrow Princess Celestia! Will he succeed?
This choice: Write your own, or...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trixie's Treacherous Quartet

    by: Hereward
"Okay, is that clear?" Trixie asked as she sat at a seemingly innocuous table with three other ponies; two unicorn stallions and one earth pony.

"It's daring," One of the unicorns replied, "But we'll do it. The Princess just doesn't seem to have the vision."

"Okay," The earth pony stated, "The cart of the Royal Mint will have to move along this road; I can easily persuade the guards to go round this corner," He pointed with his hoof, "And then you guys can pounce."

"Indeed." The other unicorn stallion stated. "If we work this properly no one will ever suspect."

"We must be careful." Trixie added. "I doubt we'll be able to get all the gold, but once we manage to sell it off the funds we get, coupled with the scandal, will surely allow us to persuade the princesses that we should be the ones in charge... because we have VISION."

"All that gold," The first unicorn stallion remarked, "Solely within our hooves. Flam, we should've talked with Miss Trixie here before."

"I'm more interested in what she thinks we should do with such wealth, Flim." Flam replied.

"You'll find out." Trixie told them with a glint in her eye. "Prancing Pony, you're our lynch-pin. Don't fail." In her mind Trixie continued to formulate her ultimate plan to become Queen of Equestria, straining to avoid grinning as she pictured her intended achievement by way of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hereward (UN: colin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844407-Rise-of-a-New-Equestria/cid/1702593-Trixies-Treacherous-Quartet