*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom & Dad
  2. The New Body Swap Adventures
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274083-Mom--Dad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1847278
You've built a body switching machine, and now it's time for a test run.
This choice: Your Parents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom & Dad

    by: Divine Bandit
"See you later, honey. I won't be late tonight," your dad says goodbye to your mother while he unlocks his car. But out of the corner of his eye, he sees something on the other side of the garage. "Kim, what's that?"

Your mother and father walk over to the machine, admiring it. "Our son sure is amazing, Mark, don't you think?" Your mother looks it over and eventually opens a door, stepping inside and taking a rest on the bench. Your father, on the other hand, is particularly cautious. He's never approved of your mad science experiments. His concerns were whether or not this device was going to blow up their house, exactly how much it cost to build, and whether it was a danger to society.

His curiosity still leads him from the terminal, to the pod opposite of his wife. He opens the door and steps partway in, crouching to get a better look at the control panel. Something clicks in his brain, and he begins to say, "Honey. You're not going to believe this, but I think Luke built a body sw-"

Your mother apparently didn't hear him, and interrupted. "There's buttons in here. I wonder what this does?"

Your father yelped out to warn her, but he was too late. the pod's door closed automatically, bringing him inside. The entire metal hutch seemed to be getting brighter, until his vision was obscured completely, and a sense of light-headedness swept him off his feet.

When the flash was over, your father noted that his posture had changed, and when the door swung open, he could clearly see his wife's dress and black tights, covering what seemed to be his own legs.

He was right. His son had created a body swap machine.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274083-Mom--Dad