*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New Body Swap Adventures
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274080-The-New-Body-Swap-Adventures
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1847278
You've built a body switching machine, and now it's time for a test run.
Chapter #1

The New Body Swap Adventures

    by: Divine Bandit
You toss the wrench on your workbench, and rest on the stool. Finally, after months of work, your newest invention is finally complete. Within the confines of your two car garage, on the side with the broken door, rests a massive, metallic machine. In the center is a terminal, and on either side is a large metal pod, with a locking door, a bench inside and even simplified control panels for activation from within. In the center, beneath the terminal is a metal door which hides the machine's core, which can be removed to either disable the machine, or bring its powers on the go for a short time.

It's finally complete- You've created a body switching machine of your very own. Humans are no longer limited to one body in their lifetime. You can experience life from a variety of different shapes! At least... That's how it's intended to work. You haven't actually tested it on any humans yet.

You're exhausted. It's been a long night. As anxious as you are to test out your new machine, you need to get some rest. In the morning, you'll run a proper test, and then move the machine to a more secure location where no one will tamper with it. You're so tired that you forget to cover the machine with a tarp before you leave.

Who is the first person to get to the machine the next day?

You have the following choices:

1. You

2. Your Parents

3. Your Brother

4. Your Sister

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274080-The-New-Body-Swap-Adventures