*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luke
  2. The New Body Swap Adventures
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274108-Luke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1847278
You've built a body switching machine, and now it's time for a test run.
This choice: You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Luke

    by: Divine Bandit
As excited as you are to test out the body switching machine, you're exhausted. It's been at least two nights since you actually slept and you have a little catching up to do. When you wake up, it's nearly four o'clock. You take a shower, get some food, and return to your laboratory to decide on the next step.

Panic sets in when you get to the garage and see that you left the machine uncovered last night. Everything seems relatively undisturbed, so you just hope no one messed with anything before you got here. It would be heartbreaking if your siblings screwed something up, or stole the first test run from you after all of your hard work. Even worse, what if Dad found the machine and decided to end your experiment before it began.

Dad's car was gone, though. You opened a pod, and sat on the bench, racking your brain to figure out who you could test the machine out on. Mom was home, and would probably love to help out. You could hear your sister upstairs. She always proved to be a valuable lab rat.

Speaking of lab rats, it would be very interesting to transplant your mind into an animal. You could switch with Jake, the family's dog. You're careful with this thought, though. If you become a dog, you'll lose opposable thumbs, motor skills and the ability to communicate with human beings. You can't count on Jake to switch back when you're ready.

Who will you switch with?

You have the following choices:

1. Robin, your brother's girlfriend

2. Mom

3. Erika

4. Your Dog, Jake

5. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274108-Luke