*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intruder
  2. More Switchers
  3. The New Body Swap Adventures
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274905-Intruder
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1847278
You've built a body switching machine, and now it's time for a test run.
This choice: Someone breaks in!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Intruder

    by: Divine Bandit
You turn off the lights in the garage, and are on your way up to bed when you hear the sound of shattering glass. You sprint back to the garage, and see a figure walking around in the dark. He's moving toward your work bench. Ignoring the shards of broken glass against your bare feet, you charge at the shadow, catching him off guard. If he'd been alone, it would have been over, but you never saw his partner, who slammed into you, and held a gun to your face. "Back up, kid, and you won't get hurt." You do as he says, and back up, sitting down in the metal pod of the machine. He slams the door on you.

Your heart starts to race. "These creeps are stealing my work. Everything I've worked to build! They don't even understand what they're messing with!" You start screaming at the top of your lungs, hoping to get the attention of your family. You hear the intruders outside, talking. You can't hear them clearly, but you definitely hear the phrase, "Kill him."

Frozen in horror, you stop screaming. You hear the sound of the other pod's door creaking open.

"He... He's gone!" One of the robbers says in disbelief.

"He's in the other porter potty, moro-"

The other intruder's voice drowns out, when the pod is illuminated from above. The moronic robber hit the button. You're ripped from your body, and awaken on the other side, in his.

The more aggressive of the two intruders pulls you to your feet, "You idiot. Forget it, I hear sirens. Let's get the hell out of here." He blasts out through the same broken window he came in through, and you're left standing there as the police cars pull into the driveway.

You have the following choices:

1. Run

2. Wait for the police

3. Get back in the pod

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847278-New-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1274905-Intruder