*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847338-Yugioh-Cross-Tournament
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1847338
What would happen if the main characters from all Yugioh were forced into a Tournament.

What would happen if the main characters from all Yugioh were forced into a Tournament.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The main characters of Yugioh, GX, 5D's, and Zexal are brought to another dimention by a mystrious man. The reason? To hold the biggest Dueling Tornament in all of Time and Space. The only way that he will let them go free is if they win the tornament. Follow the activitys of the tornament as either Yugi Muto, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, or Yuma Tsukumo.

Rules for Additions:

no character bashing.
no OC characters, except the master mind of the tornament and those working as eliminators, or OC personallities.
Keep Duels of people from the same timeline (series) to a minimum. ( That way it decreases the chances of someone just typing a duel scenario that already accured.) In addition, make sure to have Character counter parts duel against each other at least once throughout the tornament. Ex. Yugi = Jaden = Yusei = Yuma.
You can have non-dueling Characters added. Also you can have it that some how they get seperated form their group and meet up with another's group.
The decks of each duelist must be, for the most part, be accurate. You can have it that duelist have cards that would improve there deck. Ex. Joey Wheeler may same how get his hands on an XYZ. But it can not be a key card for another's deck.
This Story is based on all the Anime, not the manga.
Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei remebers the Paradox Incident.


Here are rules for the main characters that must be followed in all the storylines.

Rules for Yugi only:

This is set in time after the Pharaoh passed on but you may or may not have The pharaoh return to Yugi in order to help him. You can do that (suggestions only) either by the Millenium Puzzle suddenly appear around Yugi's neck or by having the Pharaoh appear in a physical form.
If Atem (the pharaoh) is helping Yugi by some form of possession then he may have the Egyptian God Cards. but other then that no one else my have the Egyptian God Cards except the mastermind. The Legandary Dragons are also not usable.

Rules for Jaden only:

Yubel may be used by Jaden only.


Rules for Yusei only:

Yusei can have his Sinner mark.
He may use Stardust Dragon and Shooting Star Dragon but no Shooting Quesar Dragon, unless the mastermind is made to betray them and it is needed
.

Rules for Yuma only:

Yuma and other Number Hunters are the only ones to use Number Cards.
Number 39: Utopia and Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray are the only Number Cards he uses.
Astral can be seen by who: Have or had a millenium item/shadow item, Can see duel spirits, Has or has a sinner/dark sinner mark, Have a strong bond and faith in there deck and abilities, or is a spirit.
Astral can see Duel Spirits but at first Yuma can not.

Idea for final chapter:

A epic duel between the mastermind vs. one of or all of the main characters of each series.

To help you with there decks then look to: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847338-Yugioh-Cross-Tournament