*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847813-Chronicles-of-The-Gem-Dragons-of-Seionis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847813
Tale about The Gem Dragons of the planet, Seionis, created and held together by the gems

Tale about The Gem Dragons of the planet, Seionis, created and held together by the gems

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Gyda sirioldeb a dymuniadau

(With Serenity and Wishes)


To anyone and everyone that visits this interactive please know I appreciate your coming and I hope you enjoy this interactive. I can't tell you how glad I am, that you took your time to look at this and hope that it motivates you to rate, add to the story, or write your own story.


( http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848075-The-creation-of-Seionis ) (Full description on the creation of Seionis)


The Chronicles of The Gem Dragons of Seionis is a story that follows a young teen that has lived getting moved from orphanage to orphanage throughout his life. But after he finds a strange chest, he gets thrown on a huge, epic, magical, romanceful, painful, spectacular adventure that is brought on by the very thing he loves and thought didn't exist...dragons. He goes through so much, unlike anything ever experienced by a human mortal, almost like an amazing, magical dream.

Diolch yn fawr (Thank you) for visiting this interactive story I started this after helping another great author named Kamper with his story "Snake's Charm", and getting increased praise and recognition from him I finally got enough motivation to create my own. Thank you Kamper.

Characters/Themes

Jak: The main character young, with black hair and green eyes, about 16 years old, and an orphan that has never been adopted and moved from orphanage to orphanage (male) (Welcome to wherever you are: Bon Jovi)
Serenity: Amethyst dragon that would have died as a hatchling if the Amethyst hadn't made half her heart out of itself making some of it pure Amethyst and giving her immense and unknown powers (Female) (When I look into your eyes: Firehouse)
Forta: Diamond dragon that has great compassion and refuses to eat humans (female) (You raise me up: Celtic Women)
Sylendryle: A young human from the constant medieval times of Seionis, afraid of dragons and other creatures but loves power (male) (Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep: Afi)
Khindra: Sylendryle's pet that he created from dark magic loves him unconditionally out of free will (Female) (Waking up the Ghost: 10 Years)
Eternity: Tyrant of the Onyx dragons (female) (Haunted:Evanescence)
Scaithia: Young Ruby dragon strong, free spirited, will be a great leader when she grows up (female) (Bounce: Bon Jovi)
Scaleen: Sapphire dragon that is obsessed with treasure and the sea (female)
Suspyria: Strong, brash, Ruby dragon that gets a vision from the Opal (female) (Parachute: Ingrid Michaelson)
Rynes: Calm, level headed, Sapphire dragon that receives the other part of the Opal's vision (male) (X and Y: Youngtown)
Everan: strong emerald dragon honor bound to his gem of power (male) (Pursuit of Glory: Jhameel)
Aurian: Topaz dragon, thinks that the Topaz is a higher gem and that all Topaz dragons are of nobility (male) (King of the Castle: blAke)
Neidr: Blue Sea serpent (male)
Saethu: Silver Sea serpent (female)
Ffenics: green fire Phoenix (male) (Fireflies: Owl City)
Vizla: silver fire Phoenix (female) (Fireflies: Owl City)
Awyren: Black Griffon (female)
Rhuddem: Red Griffon (male)
Blaidd: Huge Black and Red Vyran wolf (male) (Not Gonna Die: Skillet)
Ranis: Golden Volx (female) (Good time: Owl City)
Vylen: Black, dragon winged, horse (male)
Saphnyr: Purple, dragon winged, horse (female)
Sylvias: Blue scaled, black feathered, Winged serpent (female) (Galaxies: Owl City)
Eleanor: Grey dragon that never got infused with magic at birth, and was outcast. surviving on her own she ended up with increased natural physical abilities like strength and resistances to cold, heat, and a resistance to most magic, also a mute (female) (Unbreakable: Bon Jovi)

(These are my main characters and you do not have to use them in your addition, although it would be nice, and you can make up characters.)

Rules:
1. This is a strict interactive and was supposed to be a static story but, after I thought about it, I decided to make it interactive. The main story line is mine and only I am aloud to add to it unless stated otherwise.

2. The main character can not die and neither can Forta, Saren, or other main characters and the like unless I state otherwise.

3. Please be descriptive and spelling and grammar smart. Plus please keep small chapters to a minimum and if you do need short ones make sure to add to one of the options soon before I delete it.

4. Keep it interesting. I don't want short stupid entries like "Ok what color flower do you like?" Don't mean to hurt anyones feelings, but all I'm saying is be descriptive and try and make your chapter as long as you can.

5. Please add when possible. I will try to make you as many choices as I can. I want you to add as you can because I might use some of your ideas to make the main story line better and other things like that. You will get credit if I borrow an idea and I will ask you first if you are willing to let me use it.

P.S. Breuddwydio Melys (Sweet Dreaming)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847813-Chronicles-of-The-Gem-Dragons-of-Seionis