*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Become a diaper/pull-up
  2. New beginings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1278274-Become-a-diaperpull-up
by S_P_R
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1848472
The 3rd increment of the tale of brotherly love and death.
This choice: Become a diaper/pull-up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Become a diaper/pull-up

    by: S_P_R
You walk casually down the hall on your lazy morning, ready for the day ahead of you. Kate runs right by you wearing nothing but a pink diaper. You sigh and turn to walk into the kitchenwhen you start coughing, you can't seem to stop, What is happening!? You think as you get dizzy, you fall with a *thud*


...When you awaken, you can hear footsteps in the distance, but they seem louder. As you vision clears you see the floor stretching out in front of you. What happened? you think as you realize you can't seem to move. Just then you feel something warm around you, then you hear your mother "How did this get out here?". Suddenly you are thrown into the air, and you feel the thumping of your moms footsteps. She walks by the bathroom and you see yourself. OH MY GOD!!! You think as you look into the refection of a..

You have the following choices:

1. A pull-up

2. A diaper

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 S_P_R (UN: s_p_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S_P_R has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1278274-Become-a-diaperpull-up