*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Switch with Mikey
  2. New beginings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1278298-Switch-with-Mikey
by S_P_R
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1848472
The 3rd increment of the tale of brotherly love and death.
This choice: Switch with Mikey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Switch with Mikey

    by: S_P_R
You walk down the hall and into Mikeys room, there are toys littered across the floor and he is playing, suddenly, you feel extremely dizzy, you sit down for a moment and try to get your thoughts together when you pass out...

....You awaken, but everything is taller, you stand up and look around. I'm about 4 feet tall now? Whats happening? The you look down and discover what is happening-- you are Mikey NOT AGAIN! A soft pull-ups clings tightly to your crotch to protect you from leaks. "No No NO!" you scream Mikeys voice echoing through the house, your mother rushes in, "Mikey? What is this about?..."

You have the following choices:

1. It's about that dirty pull-up, isn't it?

2. You ready for naptime?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 S_P_R (UN: s_p_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S_P_R has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1278298-Switch-with-Mikey