*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/1284310-Sister
by Killaz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848970
One day 90% of the population swaps bodies including you.
This choice: your sisters room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sister

    by: Lost in a Dream
Feeling incredibly awkward, you roll out of bed. For some reason, the bed seems much higher off of the ground than you remember. Not really caring in your groggy state, you start to walk towards the door, but wind up hitting into something. Weird! There was never anything in your way before. You stumble around in the darkness for a few moments, before finding the light switch. Turning on the light switch, you realize why you bumped into something: you were in your sister's room!

Upon further inspection, you notice your little sister's reflection in the mirror. Walking closer to the mirror, you see her reflection moving in sync with your own actions.

"No...I'm Emily?" you ask, half stunned. Hearing that almost sickeningly high-pitched voice come out of your mouth is nothing less than a huge shock, as you immediately bring your new, tiny, little hands up to cover your borrowed mouth. This couldn't be happening! People don't suddenly turn into their seven-years old sibling overnight!

As you finally begin to calm down from the initial shock of seeing your sister in the mirror, you begin to notice the major differences between what was previously your body and your new one. You were previously Matt, a sixteen-year old, six foot tall male. Now, you were inhabiting the body of Emily, a seven-year old female, just barely making four feet in height. Everything seems incredibly big to you, which accounts for the weird landing from the bed when you woke up. You can't help but feel small and vulnerable with your short body dressed in a pair of pink Minnie Mouse pajamas. However, you refuse to change clothes and instead focus on trying to find some answers. If you're in your sister's body, is she in yours? You need to go find out.

You slowly walk towards the door, disliking both the small steps you're now forced to take and the feeling of the long, wavy brown hair that you were currently in possession of brushing against your shoulders.

You walk down the hall from your sister's room to your room, and see the door wide open. Taking a look inside, your body turns and looks directly at you and says...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lost in a Dream (UN: loxtingz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Killaz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/1284310-Sister