*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/2076761-Im-a-Father
by Killaz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848970
One day 90% of the population swaps bodies including you.
This choice: your parents room on dads side of the bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I'm a Father?

    by: Unknown
You look around, trying to figure out how you got in your parents' room. It was especially strange because you were laying in bed, right next to your mom. You started getting out of bed. It was strange because you felt a lot taller. You think that you must've been sleep walking, so you walk back to your room. When you walk in, you see yourself in bed. You (As in your body) wakes up and looks at you. Your body looks confused. Your body looks around at your room, and then looks up at you. He says,"Dad?" Dad? What does he mean dad? A thought occurs to you. No. It can't be. Your body gets out of bed. He walks up to you, wraps his arms around your waist (since you are twice his size), and says,"Dad, I'm scared. Something doesn't feel right." That's when you notice that your clothes are different. "Why do you keep calling me 'Dad'?" you ask. "What do you mean? You are dad." he replies. You rush to a mirror. Staring back at you is your dad's very handsome face. You turn around, lock the bathroom door, and try to sort things out. But when you can't think, you take off your shirt. Your dad is really hot and buff, so you enjoy this change. Your dad has some facial hair which feels kinda funny, but overall it is nice. You remember what is going on and you go back to your room. Your body is still there, so you say,"Who are you?" He answers,"Charlie. Duh." Charlie. Your older brother. You explain to him what you think is going on. "How come you get dad's body?!" he says to me. Obviously he's jealous that I got the better body. I take him down to the living room where I find the rest of my family. My entire family consists of: Me, My Dad, My Mom, Charlie, Billy (My younger brother), Sarah (My older sister), (Sarah and Charlie are twins), and Crystal (My baby sister). We all put on name tags to indicate who is who. So my dad is Charlie, My mom is Sarah, Crystal is Mom, Sarah is Crystal, Charlie is me, Billy was lucky enough to stay himself, and you are of course your dad. You're all confused so you decide to turn on the tv. When you put on the news, you see....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Everyone has swapped

*Noteb*
2. Nothing is different (Only your family swapped)

*Noteb*
3. Nothing (Who knows?)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Killaz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/2076761-Im-a-Father