*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849810-Nicktoons-guys-STINK/cid/1404924-Tuck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1849810
Inspired by "Nicktoons Farts"
This choice: Tuck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tuck

    by: The Boy
You are just walking down the street, avoiding as many gross things as possible, when suddenly you hear loud stomping. Citizens of the town run in fear, as you hear a manly voice echo...
"I AM HIMCULES!!!!"
For some reason, you get curious and rush to see what that manly voice was.
A big, muscular man in a black toga appears, flexing his muscles for the world to see. He gladly rips off the wall of a tall building and orders those inside to shower him with their money.
"Gimme all your LOOT!!" he yells, flexing his muscles on the last word, before posing as the money rained down upon him.
Himcules, a man named after the demi-god, he gains strength from the pain, embarrassment, or humiliation he enflicts on his victims. He was thrown in jail, how is he back?
As Jenny's sidekick (next to your brother, of course), you can't just let him loot the town like this, and you call out for Jenny. She doesn't show up, and now Himcules knows of you. This is bad.
"Ah, I remember you," the giant god-like man said to you, towering above you. You know he won't let you go now, but before you get a chance to run, he grabs your shoulder. You look back in dire fear as he smiles sadistically down at you.
"Boy, I can have some fun putting you in your place, kid."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pain

*Noteb*
2. Worship

3. Fart

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849810-Nicktoons-guys-STINK/cid/1404924-Tuck