*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny Phantom Tortured by Vlad
  2. Other
  3. What's going on?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849810-Nicktoons-guys-STINK/cid/1851037-Danny-Phantom-Tortured-by-Vlad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1849810
Inspired by "Nicktoons Farts"
This choice: Danny Phantom Tortured by Vlad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Danny Phantom Tortured by Vlad

    by: SaJoker
"Whoa! You've beefed up," Danny noted as he saw Vlad, his arch foe, who had increased in muscle mass beyond his large stature from before.

Vlad grinned as he flexed his inflated biceps, which looked as though they would tear through his white suit at any moment. "And that's not all, boy."

Vlad turned around to show Danny his greater assets, his large, round butt. It was the size of two basketballs, and Danny stared in disbelief as Vlad laughed deviously before readying himself with a squat and launching Danny backwards with a large, wet . . .

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!

Danny coughed and huffed as the stench sent him on his back. He tried to get up only to find the two globes wrapped in white pants about to crush his face. His face soon became a chair for Vlad Masters, now Plasmius, to relax his rump.

"Foolish boy, you always think you can beat me," Vlad laughed.

"I do!" Danny yelled, although the sound was muffled against the meat crushing his face.

"Ha! Pathetic excuse for a hero. If you ever truly beat me I wouldn't be here squashing your face beneath my ass. Tell me, boy, how does this feel?"

Vlad let out another deep fart, this time it was trapped on Danny's face.

"Ugh!" Danny groaned and shook violently beneath Vlad, but ...

You have the following choices:

1. Vlad was too strong and kept farting

*Noteb*
2. Danny broke free

*Noteb*
3. Vlad's next fart knocked Danny out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849810-Nicktoons-guys-STINK/cid/1851037-Danny-Phantom-Tortured-by-Vlad