*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giantess Sister
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850057-Your-Little-Sisters-Plaything/cid/2177338-Giantess-Sister
by alexg
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1850057
your younger sister shrinks you, I hope you're ready to be her plaything!
This choice: your sister comes into your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giantess Sister

    by: Unknown
"Good morning big bro," Melody says cheerful. She flops down on the opposite end of your bed, and puts her feet into your lap.

"What's up?" you ask. Despite the fact that Melody is your sister, you like it when she gives you all this attention.

"You will never guess what I have," your sister says with a grin as she reaches into her pocket. She pulls out a small vial. You give her a confused look, so she explains. "It is a shrinking potion."

"What?" you say bursting into laughter, "You're pulling my leg."

"No I am not," she says with a grin. She sits up and grabs something else from her pocket. You look and see that she is holding a tiny chair. It is identical to the one that is normally at her desk.

"Where did you get the potion?" you ask, amazed.

"Hayley gave it to me. Her parents are chemical engineers," Melody says. "And guess what else? It also works on living organisms."

"Please tell me you don't have Sparky it your pocket," I say jokingly, referring to our dog.

"No silly," she says with a giggle. "But... I kinda want to try it on you. I have always wanted a shrunken man."

"On me," I say bewildered. "But how would you get me back to normal?"

"With the antidote, of course." Your sister produces another vial from her pocket. "Whatcha say? Can I shrink you?

"I don't know, it doesn't seem safe," you say, slight scared of something going wrong.

"Please," Melody gives you puppy eyes that are hard to resist. Plus, you have always wanted to see what it would be like to be tiny in the hands of a giantess.

"Okay, do your magic." Your sister doesn't waste a minute before opening the bottle. She dumps the contents onto you head. After a few seconds, a tingling sensation runs through you body. Then you black out.


You wake to see...

You have the following choices:

1. Melody and Hayley looking down at you

2. You are in Melody's purse

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
alexg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850057-Your-Little-Sisters-Plaything/cid/2177338-Giantess-Sister