*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drink it
  2. Gas station
  3. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851980-The-girl-on-the-toilet/cid/1309808-Drink-it
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1851980
In this story you go into the bathroom to be stopped by a woman. (Its better then that)
This choice: Drink it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drink it

    by: Unknown
*Note to readers, thoughts are in quotations like 'this' *

'Well... I am thirsty' you thought, 'And I might never get to try it again considering it's from Russia or something'. Reassuring yourself, you pick it up. But before you pick it up, you notice a sticky note on the bottom. It reads "Drink it all for best taste".
'Here goes nothing' you think as you chug the entire can. It tastes like a mix of rootbeer and pepsi with a hint of choclate.
'That'll be memorable' you think just before a bright light flashes, dazing you for 5 seconds.

When the light clears, you realize something. "Holy Cow! I've shrunk!" You yell, looking at your 1 inch tall body. Looking around, you find yourslef on the toilet seat very close to where it attaches to the lid. To the left of you is the toilet paper roll, the bowl is below you, the lid is behind you, and the soda can is no where to be found. Then something terrifying hits your ears, the pitter patter of footsteps heading towards the door into the women's room.

'I gotta run!' And you run to...

You have the following choices:

1. Behind the Lid

2. Toilet Paper Roll

*Noteb*
3. The Bowl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851980-The-girl-on-the-toilet/cid/1309808-Drink-it